Terms & Conditions
OK Driving School acts as an agency for your self employed driving instructor. The contract for service is between yourself and your appointed OK Driving School instructor. OK Driving School are not at any time responsible for the instructors' actions and cannot be held liable for actions of third parties or circumstances beyond its control.
- Practical tests are booked subject to reaching the standard required by The Driving Standards Agency and availability from the DSA.
- Although theory training is included in the cost of the course, you are advised to prepare adequately before you join us. Further assistance will be given on the course, but no refund will be given to those inadequately prepared.
- Failure to complete your theory should not in anyway impede the continuation of your driving course.
- The majority of our courses are sold on a shared interactive basis, as we have satisfied ourselves that this the fastest most achievable way of reaching test standard. However, it can occur that due to logistics or pupil numbers, this may not always be possible.
- The retest offer, deferred courses, deposits and gift purchases become void after ninety days.
- In the unlikely event of an unsuccessful attempt at the practical driving test you do not have to re-sit an entire course with us again. We will just charge a reduced hourly fee for car and instructor and the DSA test fee.
- Due to Data Protection we will not discuss any pupil's individual aspect of the course without their written consent.
- When making a booking a minimum deposit of £150.00 is required to secure a course. Deposits are non-refundable. We require a minimum of four weeks notice to cancel a course. A £50 admin fee is payable on all courses that are cancelled or rescheduled.
- All cancellations must be in writing.
- We may pass on your card details to the hotel; for non-arrivals and / or cancellations, subject to the terms and conditions of the respective hotel.
- Please ensure that you have your provisional photocard licence with you as it is mandatory for your theory and practical tests. Northern Ireland provisional licences require photocard and counterpart.
- Total hours in car will include travel to and from test centre and the test and debrief time. If a test is not required then this time will be given as tuition time.
- Alcohol or substance abuse will not be tolerated and will result in course termination without refund.
- You must be able to read (with glasses or contact lenses, if necessary) a car number plate from 20 metres.
- With your permission a photo of you may be taken after passing your practical test, this may be used on facebook and other social media sites for promotional use. If you do not wish us to do so please advise us.